Vitamin D is one of the essential types of Vitamin that our body needs on a daily basis. For people who want to lose unwanted fat from their body and enhance their body composition should consume this vitamin. Unfortunately, there are not many dietary sources of Vitamin D. Due to which, lots of people experience a lack of this vitamin in the body. To overcome the deficiency of this vitamin, external Vitamin D supplements prove to be very beneficial.
Problems associated with deficiency of Vitamin D
People who have a deficiency of Vitamin D are likely to get overweight, build up fat mass, obesity and low bone density. The pancreatic cell functioning reduces in a person. Reduced levels of Vitamin D also affect the insulin sensitivity and leads to diabetes and fat gain in the body. The body tends to store fat at a rapid rate and the metabolic and inflammatory abilities of the person cascades.
People who suffer from knee pain, joint pain and bone related diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis is often the result of less than appropriate Vitamin D levels in the body. People become more prone to injuries. Visit http://120kgs.com/ to learn more about superior quality Vitamin D supplements.
What are the sources of Vitamin D?
The best source of Vitamin D is direct sunlight. To get the daily requirement of Vitamin D, it is essential to consume 20 minutes of sunlight between 10 am to 2 pm. For proper assimilation of Vitamin D in the body, it should be taken along with calcium supplements.
Benefits of Vitamin D
Proper amounts of Vitamin D provide a wide range of benefits to the body. Some of them are mentioned below:
- An adequate amount of Vitamin D is directly related to muscle power. So, if the person has right levels of this vitamin then their muscle mass increases and becomes dense.
- Vitamin D helps in mediating between energy usage and synthesis of protein. Better levels of Vitamin D help in strengthening muscle develop and reduce fat storage.
- Many men experience low levels of testosterone and poor fertility due to lack of Vitamin D in the body. Vitamin D boosts the functioning of male sex hormone “testosterone” in men. Consumption of Vitamin D supplements efficiently treats this issue and enhances the libido. It can help them to lose excessive body weight too.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in women in assisting in reproduction, hormonal balance and maintaining right body composition.
- Less than adequate level of Vitamin is considered as performance inhibiting factor in athletes and sportsperson. Vitamin D in right amounts acts as a performance enhancer and enhances energy and endurance power in a person.
- It has been seen that pregnant women who have low amounts of Vitamin D give birth to leaner off-springs. In some cases, off-springs were found to have gastrointestinal diabetes. Desired levels of Vitamin D help in sound development and growth of the child and keep free from diabetes and weight related problems.
Vitamin D supplements are the best ways to boost your body power and muscular strength. It is best for people all age groups.