The term ‘rejuvenation’ means to renew or bring a new life to something. And when we discuss rejuvenation alongside essential oils, we are discussing bringing health and peace to our mind and body. So, with this thought in mind, let’s investigate how you can rejuvenate and restore holistic energy – i.e., the complete view of your health.
Have a look at oils that support your cellular renewal, preventing puckers and infection, hormone balancing, and oils that can aid you to feel more lively in your mind and soul and all with the ultimate purpose of supporting you to breathe a longer, happier, and healthier life.
Best Essential Oils For Rejuvenation
The best part of the essential oils is that you can blend them or fuse them that can rejuvenate not only your skin or body but as well as your mind and soul. Keep on reading to know more about these oils benefitting your skin, body, soul, and most importantly relaxing your mind.
Our skin owes a lot more than we give. As it always protects us from atmospheric changes such as toxic sun rays or way too cold weather. Acting as a barrier it suffers, too, with many diverse challenges, i.e., healing, inflammation, scarring, sensitivity, dehydration, and even excess oiliness. So, give a quick look at a few essential oils for the skin.
Top Essential Oils For Rejuvenating The Skin:
- Carrot Seed – helps in toning, clearing, for tired, dehydrated, aging, and problematical skin;
- Lavender – helps in nurturing, soothing, toning, antiseptic, and revitalizing for all skin;
- Frankincense – best oil for mature skin, healing, balancing, and reducing wrinkles and scars;
- Neroli – helps with scarring, elasticity, stretch marks, and regenerating for all skin types;
- Rose – toning, stimulating, and balancing for dry, sensitive, and inflamed skin and broken capillaries.
Usage: These oils can be simply added to your skincare habit by adding one drop of your preferred oil into any of your skincare products. You will get surprising results if you implement the procedure beautifully.
Human body is a beautiful creation of nature, important as well as essential to maintaining. So, here are some essential oils that will help you in maintenance. Go through them!
Top Essential Oils For Rejuvenating The Body:
- Turmeric – select for degenerative diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, as well as gout, and the joints in common;
- Lemon – guards against infection, detoxifies, purifies, and fights physical exhaustion;
- Tea Tree – helps in fighting skin infections, colds, coughs, chest infections, through to cystitis or thrush.
- Ravensara – cleansing and rejuvenating oil, supports fighting infection and illness, as well as calming muscular tension.
- Eucalyptus – an anti-viral oil, which is useful in winter as it restores energy after coughs, colds, and flu.
Usage: These oils have a myriad of physical characteristics and can help the body’s essential functions. If you require a body-rejuvenating blend, then try them in massage blends at a ratio.
Being mentally balanced is the most vital thing for the individuals out there. We all are aware of things like stress and mental pressure, so to maintain that balance, here are some oils that will help you in finding peace of your mind. Check them!
Top Essential Oils For Supporting Mental-Emotional Health:
- Grapefruit – helps in times of negativity and also reduces tension, and nervous fatigue;
- Chamomile – helps in calming, soothing, and balancing for anxiety, irritability, anger, and when feeling overcame;
- Geranium – uplifting and antidepressant, helps in sadness and any emotions that come with hormonal disturbance;
- Peppermint – refreshing and stimulating, aids concentration and helps with mental tiredness;
- Rosemary – used for mental stimulation, memory, and clarity.
Usage: You can use any of these oils to form a total ‘mind rejuvenating’ combination. They work especially well in an aromatherapy diffuser.
Young Living offers some of the best quality essential oils you can choose from them based on your needs and diffuse as needed.