Recent studies have shown that about 140 million men all across the globe are suffering from impotence. This condition is primarily caused due to diabetes, neurological, circulatory and urological problems. Psychogenic issues are also believed to be a reason for male impotency. Such an incapability not only makes men subject to downright embarrassment and depression, it also has a negative impact on the relationship with their partners. While one could easily use the popular drug, known as sildenafil or viagra, there are certain home-based tricks that could effectively treat this dysfunction. In the following discussion, let us explore some of these methods in detail.
Home Remedies for Erectile Incapability or Impotency
Impotency is one those common problems that increase with age. So, if you do not want to lose your sexual power forever, follow the simple yet effectual remedies for the cure.
- Garlic could be commonly used for treating male erectile dysfunction. It is referred to as ‘poor man’s penicillin’ as garlic stands to be excellent immune booster as well as an antiseptic. Being a rejuvenator, it could treat exhaustion and improve one’s genital problems.
- The aphrodisiac properties of onion make it quite effective for treating male impotency. Butter-fried onions and honey will act as libido enhancers. It would successful cure conditions of premature ejaculation, impotency and spermatorrhea.
- Drumstick is one of those optimal tonics that could treat functional sterility and sexual disabilities in both males and females. Drinkingmilkalong with drumstick flowers could lead to the thickness of semen and prevent impotency.
- Dried dates are noted for being a high-strengthening and nutritious item, which has the potentiality of increasing endurance, restoring sexual urges and improving the overall vivacity of the performance.
- According to Ayurveda, drinking milk with black raisins could be successfully used for the restoration of sexual vigor.
If the aforementioned tips do not prove to be of much help, one could certainly seek medical assistance. Viagra (sildenafil) is an exceptional drug that has been used to treat male impotency since its inception. This prescribed medicine increases blood flow in male genitals and allows a man to have an erection for longer periods when he is stimulated. Most people should take this drug, in accordance with the doctor’s recommendations. The common dose for men would be 50 mg and it must be taken before 30 minutes to 1 hour of sexual activity. When you are taking viagra, you must not take any other medicine for that could lead to serious side-effects. Make sure to take latest drugs bought from a reputed store and preserve it in a cool place, where children could not reach them. There are certain conditions, where this drug may be risky to use. Hence, elderly males or men with a damaged liver, heart disease, peptic ulcers or other disorder must either avoid using viagra or take it under professional guidance.
For more information on this medicine, you could easily look up for the sildenafil reviews on the various online platforms.